Execution and Bankruptcy Law
- Initiating necessary procedures and follow-ups for the collection of receivables,
- Taking necessary actions to protect rights and interests in cases initiated against the client,
- Representation of creditors or debtors in cases related to the cancellation of objections, lifting objections, and negative determination lawsuits,
- Representation of creditors and debtors in execution and bankruptcy law cases such as objection to signature, objection to debt, and claims for rights,
- Negotiation and preparation of payment protocols,
- Providing legal consultancy on the restructuring of companies/individuals’ receivables/debts during the pre-bankruptcy restructuring phase,
- Legal consultancy and representation services for the restructuring of companies, concordat, bankruptcy postponement, bankruptcy, liquidation, and similar procedures.